2nd TRANSNATIONAL PROJECT MEETING
17th-21st September 2018, Alytus-LITHUANIA
Hosting Organization: Alytus Kindergarten Volungele
Our 2nd Transnational Project Meeting was held in Alytus, Lithuania between 17th and 21st September 2018. *The AGENDA for our 2nd TPM was as follows:
* The Evaluation of the 1st Project Year,
* The Preparations for the 2nd project Year,
* Job shadowing at the host kindergarten,
*Totally, 15 participants were in the mobility from 6 partner countries. During the meeting, We EVALUATED the 1st year in terms of
1) COMMUNICATION:Almost all partners seemed to be satisfied with the communication among partners, but some suggested organizing video conferencing more often,
2) MEETINGS: All of the partners looked happy with the organization of the meeting despite the large number of participants
3) LTTs: Effective, motivative and educational
4) DATA COLLECTION TOOLS: Well designed and very efficient way to see the progress of the kids,
5) BUDGET MANAGEMENT: Satisfied with the guidance of the coordinator
6) INTERIM REPORT: Each partner contributed for this report.
*We also talked about the PREPARATIONS to be made for the following year such as New Tasks, Dissemination Plans, LTT3 & LTT4, Project Web site, E-booklet and E-Newsletter.
*Our host kindergarten welcomed very hospitably. We had opportunity to get information about the Early Childhood Education System in Lithuania and observe the children performing project tasks. The working hours, cultural trips, official visits were very well organized and in balanced. It was a very nice experience to visit a village for educational purpose, it was very thoughtful to have a meeting with the MAYOR of Alytus. With his nice presentation, we were equipped with great knowledge on demographic data concerning Lithuania, Alytus,schools, population, children, education system, Teachers, culture, history, etc.
*At the end of the meeting, each partner country filled in the EVALUATION FORM for the 2nd Transnational Project Meeting. Here is the results;
1) HOSTING ORGANIZATION
– satisfied with the general organizations (accomodation, meals, transportation) made by the host org.
2) MEETING CONTENT
*Felt lucky for the visits to 2 kindergartens, a school, an Open Air Museum, a village,A tremendous Castle
3) MANAGEMENT and COORDINATION
*satisfied with coordinator’s management and coordination.
4) GENERAL IMPRESSION
*Agreed that it was a nice meeting with a lovely group and spent enjoyable time in this tidy, clean and quiet small town.
5) SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE MEETINGS
*extra time for translations during the meeting